North Beach School District Reviews

They have good athletic programs but are slacking in academics. They don't inform students well and can't even hold a teacher for a whole year.
North Beach is not a fantastic school. The test scores are bad every year, there is constantly changing faculty, and severe problems with the faculty that does not leave. One year, we had a principal quit halfway through. The parent involvement is weak, and the school spirit is nonexistent. The sports are decent, considering the resources the school has. The class sizes are small, about 40 kids per graduating class. The school needs severe change. It seems as if the faculty does not actually care about our future, they were just there for a paycheck. I hope to see change at that school, for the future of the kids who attend.
North Beach High School is an overall great school with an outstanding faculty and an outstanding group of students in our smaller community. It is like a family, we have love and appreciation for one another. The primary issue in our difference, which is what I would like to see a change in - is substance abuse. Students in this community are exposed to marijuana, alcohol and more and most of the time with parent consent.
Start Your Review of North Beach School District
I've had a relatively good experience at north beach. Their have been moments that I was embarrassed to be a North Beach student, because of the fact that the discipline being done at the school is not very good; but I know the school is trying, so it is what it is.
Well their food is pretty nasty there isn’t a great selection. There is a lot of behavioral problems and cussing. A bunch of teachers quit because of the behavior. There school maintenance needs an upgrade. But a lot of the teachers are really nice and we’re always sad when they leave. They try there best but sometimes it’s not enough. There’s a “library” ( it’s not even close to a library). The kids are nice to other kids I usually never see bullying.
The North Beach School District is an average school district. It has a lot of problems, but also some upsides. The community is very supportive of the students. There are problems with the administration though.
I like North Beach because it is a nice atmosphere. Everyone gets along for the most part. I think the academics need some help though.
They have good teachers, and care about how well the students do in class. North beach school district is vary good at how they manage there classrooms. The principle is very nice but stern with the students as needed. They make the day run very smoothly and make it enjoyable to be there