NICE Community Schools Reviews

My overall experience with NICE Community Schools has been great. I have met new friends, kept old, and had a lot of fun with them all. Being here I have been offered the opportunity to join and participate in all sorts of clubs and sports. My academics have made great progress as I attended NICE Community Schools and I plan to use the knowledge I have gained in my future.
Our school is kept neat and organized! It is a great place to go! We learn beyond what expected and have fun too!
Excellent School District that helps to prepare its students for furthering their education after graduation whether its for college or trade school.
Start Your Review of NICE Community Schools
I would not choose any other school. I have the opportunity to, but I could not nor would I switch schools. The teachers and students are great. The curriculum is the perfect level of difficulty for me. It is not the easiest school to graduate from, but I am going to be very proud to graduate from here. I am glad that I am a part of this school district. Westwood is a wonderful school.
Westwood has outstanding academics and extra curriculars. There are always staff and student working to make improvements in every aspect of the district.