Niangua R-V School District Reviews

This schools teachers do not care as only a select few describe the subject clearly. Some will just hand out a test with only about one page of notes written. Lots of illegal stuff goes down in this school, and the teachers don't do anything to get them in trouble legally. This school would be given 0 stars if possible but I shall give it a 1 star to be "generous"
This school does not provide everything that you need. The academics are horrible. I regret ever attending this district. Bullying is also a huge issue. There are only a select few teachers that actually care about their students' grades. I don't recommend this school district.
I love Niangua! Going to school here makes me feel like part of a family. I've only been going here for 4 years, however, I feel like I've grown up here. Everyone is very excepting and non-judgmental! Without this school I would be a lesser quality person today.
Start Your Review of Niangua R-V School District
I love the way that the teachers really love their students and would like to see them succeed. They are happy to help you if you ever need help and want you to feel at home. I would like to see more parents involved in our learning.