Niagara-Wheatfield Central School District Reviews

The number of clubs and activities are pretty normal
School lunches are basic
Teachers/staff are approachable, kind
Facilities should be improved
Sometimes the people here can be overbearing, but you get that at every school. Be the best person you can be and the teachers and people around you automatically seem better! Plus, we have a lot of school pride here and even when you feel like you're on the outside, someone's bound to notice and check in on you.
Niagara Wheatfield is an amazing experience for High School and everyone at Niagara Wheatfield is welcoming and caring.
Start Your Review of Niagara-Wheatfield Central School District
Niagara Wheatfield Central School District was filled with fairly good teachers, there would be occasional bad ones, but the majority were good and passionate. I believe that the Schools' food and cafeterias need improvement, they aren't very good and serve really small and unfulfilling portions for lunches and breakfasts. I also don't think they prepare for college too well. They are really bad about stopping bullying, but they are fairly safe with officers at each school to help protect from any danger. I also think the communities at NWCSD are very involved, especially when it comes to sports or something major happening in the community.
I went to Niagara Wheatfield my whole life and it is a great school district to be apart of, lots of different activities to be apart of and many sports to participate in.
Niagara Wheatfield School District is a great place for students to learn and excel along with let go and have fun when appropriate. The district offered many opportunities for the students staff and community.
I liked the school spirit and sticking up for one another. I would like to see more class unity as a whole, and not spread out into several groups.
NWCSD works hard to make sure their students succeed. The staff takes the extra step to make sure the students are healthy, happy, and gaining the knowledge needed to succeed.
I like that its a medium sized school. I can still get help from the teachers and work by myself. The sports teams are fun to be on, but they are very political when it comes to captains and playing time.
The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Most people are open-minded and kind to one another and the school spirit is amazing. During spirit weeks and homecoming you can't help but want to get involved. There are many clubs and sports teams open to anyone to try out for or join. The opportunities given to you vary greatly and there's a place for you no matter what your interests are, whether that be sports, photography, music or art.
Niagara Wheatfield's intentions are to give you the most opportunities to succeed. Teachers are more than willing to accommodate your needs, along with helping when its needed.
I love niagara wheatfield because the teachers in this school care so much about student education. All of our offered AP courses are top of the line and result in many 4s and 5s on AP exams
The school distract is has a poor budget, that only seems to be concerned with paying its teachers and supervisors, instead of focusing on the students. There is a limited amount of advanced classes and electives to take, not allowing much room for people to explore.
High school spirit, great academic and althetic learning. The musical productions were really thought out and events at the school were always fun. Social gatherings happened often. Learning wasn't a hard task.
I wish there were more after school activities, especially for people how don't like sports and are more interested in art, debate, history, and so on
I love how committed the teachers and staff are. They dedicate their time to the students and care about each individual. The teachers make learning challenging but fun and worthwhile.
At Niagara Westfield we have limited resources but the diverse and fun atmosphere make it a great place to be and to learn.
Start Your Review of Niagara-Wheatfield Central School District
So far it has been a good experience and they've even brought back modified sports and other clubs that were not there when I attended NW. Overall great education for a public school.
My friend daughter attends this school which serves grades 9 through 12. The staff is very friendly and the teachers work extremely hard to help each student to achieve their goals. I only wish it had a kindergarten for my little son because I attend school in NCCC .
There is never a dull moment. There is always an event going or findraser going on. It is more than a school environment, it is a family like environment. This school district has molded me into the person I am today and has taught me to handle anything thrown my way. The saying once a falcon, always a falcon is true to this school. They treat their past, present, and future students and staff with greatness and makes you feel at home. It makes me proud to call myself a falcon and to hopefully stay in the district for a very very long time.