Newport Independent Schools Reviews

At the time I went to Newport Schools, it was the late 80's to 1991. I had a few bullies that no one would help me with and I was painfully shy so that was awful. However, I did have some good friends and great teachers who did care about my well being. I think they have improved much more now, but I have to rate them for the time I was there.
Newport Independent schools has stepped up in the way they treat and educate students. Everyone has a voice in the school. Teachers and staff they their best to get students what they need and deserve to succeed in high school and life.
At my time at Newport it was fun. We had just won our first district title in 30+ years. The school Ight be small but it has a lot of talented kids that will make the school and the community proud.
Start Your Review of Newport Independent Schools
Well, at Newport Independent Schools the food is really foul. We also only have a handfull of sports. I would like to see new food that is actually edible and another set of sports.
I love that the teachers put forth so much effort to help a student who needs it. They are always on their feet, getting the class into the learning. I have accomplished so many things at Newport. The teachers and staff make me feel welcomed and safe. They treat me like I am apart of their family.