Newman-Crows Landing Unified School District Reviews

At Newman-Crows Landing School district we learn to come together and work together on and off campus. Clubs like FFA and PHAST allow students’ creativity to flow while making a change towards what we believe in. Teachers make sure all students have an understanding of our lessons, and will offer extra help to those who don’t. My overall experience was filled with excitement, school spirit, and of course learning.
When I attended the district, it was a good experience. They set us up well for the college experience.
I myself have been in the Newman-Crows Landing Unified School District since elementary school. I have always felt safe at school and the teachers are caring. I really like the new dual immersion programs offered in the elementary schools that were not yet available to all when I attended. I would like if the high school recognized winter percussion and even band as a extracurricular sport.
Start Your Review of Newman-Crows Landing Unified School District
I like that most of the schools got the parents involved but I wish they would have more opportunities for the students to discover their potential. I wish there was more college readiness and more activities or electives for students to take.