Newfane Central School District Reviews

Great atmosphere, great teachers and administrators that care about students, great athletics, and great academic opportunities.
I have been able to participate in numerous activities through my school. I feel as thought Newfane has provided me with the best high school education possible given circumstances and that they have done a good job preparing me for college.
Good school district they woks hard fro the students. as with everything it could be better. The schools are getting a well needed face lift but there still lacks with some general maintenance.
Start Your Review of Newfane Central School District
The teachers are all very helpful and the students are all accepting and friendly. Its a place where you can truly feel yourself.
As a Newfane graduate, I was well-prepared for college. I developed strong relationships with teachers and was offered many opportunities to become a student leader.
Small school, everybody knows everybody. Teachers give one on one attention and care about students well-being.
Newfane is an amazing place with even better people. The environment is safe, friendly, and fun! The staff is out for your best interest and you can really create good relationships with you teachers. The small school size is so convinient and nice to really get comfortable in the environment. So happy I was able to spend all my years of school here.
It is a relatively small school which allows for the teachers to get to know each student. The majority of the teachers actually care about the well-being of each of their students and are available for help if it is needed. the school provides for peer tutoring for students who need help. The school Principle makes an effort to enhance each students experience at the school by listening to concerns of the students. it is a good school district to be in growing up and it has made me enjoy my academics.
The school district is very in tune to the students. The curriculum is challenging and great college preparation.