Newbury Local School District Reviews

I go to Newbury Local Schools, and I have gone since Kindergarten. The school is very small, and everyone knows everyone. Everybody is very friendly, and the teachers help you if you have an issue. Us students aren't just numbers to the Administrative staff, but we are actual people. It's a very nice school.
Newbury High school is a small school with tons of different people. My favorite part was knowing everyone's name the school was small enough to make everyone friends and because of this there was little to no bullying.
wonderful faculty that love to teach their students! The environment of the school building is very warming and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Newbury Local School District
I have gone there my entire life, and I would not change that for anything. Is it perfect? No, but, no school is. I am very thankful for going there. Go Black Knights!
I wouldn't have traded the small school experience for anything. I am still friends with almost every one of my high school friends. I loved playing sports where we were constantly the underdog. It really shaped me as a person in ways I didn't expect.