New York City Geographic District No. 31 Reviews

I went to high school in district 31. I believe my high school experience was an overall good one. My school was great. The only thing that my school lacked was culture and diversity. I was one of the only two African American students in my graduating class. District 31 is located in Staten Island, which has a very big Italian-American population, but I would have loved to learn about other cultures while in high school.
My experience with District 31 has had its highs and lows. In general, I felt like an outcast. The schools I've attended, with the exception of I.S. 34, have had poor administration. The schools are overcrowded, and if you want something to be done, you have to push the issue. I've liked about 75% of my teachers. I would recommend taking A.P. and Honors classes.
My experience with district 31 has been really good. The area of the school is safe, and everyone in the district treats people well.
Start Your Review of New York City Geographic District No. 31
My school is considered one of the best on the island. The science department is far from the best but most of the teachers are respectful, understanding, and overall great teachers. I love the Health Medical Assisting program, along with other professional programs, offered in the school. The classes are rigorous and make you work hard and give a very good education.