New York City Geographic District No. 2 Reviews

I would like to see the curriculum be less about testing and more about real life experience. Seems like the classes prepare you to take an exam rather than prepare you for life.
There is always something to do and everything you need easily accessible. Great food and stores available.
I want them to help me succeed in life n do my engineering I want to have an academic n I want to have the best day of my life I want to study abroad in New York cause it seems like a nice place to study n do engineering please help m study abroad I'm looking forward to itI want them to help me succeed in life n do my engineering I want to have an academic n I want to have the best day of my life I want to study abroad in New York cause it seems like a nice place to study n do engineering please help m study abroad I'm looking forward to it
Start Your Review of New York City Geographic District No. 2
I enjoyed the people there and the knowledge I was able to get from outside of my schooling, not necessarily what is taught. I have matured indefinably.
I liked how helpful and diverse the environment was. Everyone always felt part of the school and the community. Also, the teachers were very nice and always available if needed. The food is probably the best part because of how diverse the city is, there is a wide range of ethnic foods available all around. In one corner their can be mexican food, pizza or even gyros.
I loved my high school experience, the faculty was top notch who made learning fun and effective. Changes I would like to see will be like allow casual dress on one of the days in the week. Less theoretical and more practical as well as engaging learning.
The area is very nice. The teachers are very educated and well rounded. The school helps me to feel prepared for life after graduation. Love the community.
I had a great time here meeting new people from completely different backgrounds. I was accepted by the students here and coming from a different continent did not become a problem.
New York City Geographic District No.2 gives a brief of the company and all about the school and scholarship details l.I would like people searching for scholarship to try.
The school I attend , which is Urban Assembly Gateway for technology is a family like community. The principle knows all the students by name. Extra tutoring is available after school. Seniors take a college ready class, which is great for dealing with the college application process.
I like New York city because it is a city that people can find anything at any time. Most of the store are open late. I like the transportation, people do not to wait a lot for a tren or bus, a difference other cities.
I can confidently say the experience and education gifted to me by my years in NYC public school rival any other education possible. Even the most selective middle schools offer little to no challenge for gifted students, and the schools are profoundly underfunded. Despite the horrendous cafeteria food, the children and education found are unparalled.
I have had a good experience at a school in district 2. It is very diverse and a safe and friendly area. It could be more affordable but they have a lot of opportunities for people from all backgrounds.
The diversity is great. There are people from every continent, and the neighborhood is up and coming. There are a lot of new buildings, and business moving in, which is building up the presentation, and rep of the Bronx.
its very good, all my schools were in district two. elementary, middle and high school were all in the small area. i also live in district two so i grew up in this nieghborhood
The diversity of the school was helpful in shaping ideas in a changing world. However, the education was partially lacking as compared to other schools in the area.
It's a great school with nice facilities, food not just that buh with well trained teachers. Also security level is good
Start Your Review of New York City Geographic District No. 2
I attended THINK Global School based in New York City and it was truly incredible. Whilst it requires some sacrifices and is certainly restrictive for those who are committed to certain sports or activities that aren't available, it is an education that is thoroughly worth it.
The reason that I pick New York City Geographic is that the courses given have inspired me since I need to redesign myself in the field of business and I will profit to a great extent when I achieve the courses like all through myself I have dependably been enthusiastic to ponder in a business college and I was seeking on the web subtle elements data about New York City Geographic is great school to go to anticipating join the grounds.
The district is full of diversity with a variety of cultural opportunities available near the school. Students can be exposed to unique environments and can be involved in a lot of different activities with their peers and teachers.