New Waverly Independent School District Reviews

It is a good school the teachers are good! The office is a little slow to get info out but it a OK. The school is a small district but we are growing really fast!
New Waverly is an amazing school district. It is a small town but that doesn't mean that the opportunities are small. There are many clubs and activities to be involved in and there are plenty of teachers that are willing to help you start your own club. In my four years in high school I have seen the start of many clubs including the Wildlife and Animal Science Club, Bass Club, and lunch time youth groups.
I love New Waverly ISD. The school is one of the best in our area. They emphasize being involved and encourage you to do your best. Students are very involved in the school and the school's activities.
Start Your Review of New Waverly Independent School District
I love how New Waverly is a small town and everyone knows everyone. The classrooms are small and the teachers are able to show students more attention.
I like New Waverly Schools because it's a small town, so the teachers are able to help individual students after class. My school is involved in many sports year around for the students as well. Since New Waverly is a small town, everyone knows everyone with causes a good wholesome community. My favorite thing about my school is the teachers. They become almost friends from working after school in tutorials and engaging in normal everyday conversation. I've gone to Mew Waverly ISD since kindergarten and wouldn't have wanted to have spent my past years anywhere else.