New Philadelphia City School District Reviews

Amazing experience! Great teachers that prepared me well for college. Lots of great extracurriculars - athletics and music.
I loved all of my teachers and overall I had a great experience. Everyone was always so nice and helpful with everything that happened.
Better safety precautions. Better teachers. Teachers don’t treat kids right. Fights break out in the hallway. No metal dectectors or security guards.
Start Your Review of New Philadelphia City School District
I enjoyed the different activities such as the arts programs and the clubs that have become involved in the school. I would change the atmosphere to be more accepting because there are constantly students being bullied or singled out for being different and some teachers choose to ignore this behavior rather than address it.
I like that it is not a huge school, but it is not a small school. overall, it is a very nice place to graduate from
I liked that the teachers actually care about the well-being of their students. Throughout my thirteen years in the New Philadelphia school district, I have learned a lot, my teachers were always extremely nice to everyone and they always made sure that their students understood what they were talking about while teaching.
The school was a big step up from when I went to middle school. I felt far more free to be myself there than I ever did before. Even though I graduated in '07, the environment remains the samei lived much closer to this school and felt homier than my middle school. Despite all that, it was still normal by comparison.
New Philadelphia is a very good district with academics, sports and diversity however the facilities are getting old and need improvements to allow growth in the learning environments.
The families are very friendly. It has improved very well on the integration of special needs children and normal children.
The New Philadelphia school district is awesome. I came from one district to another and the difference was amazing. New Philadelphia schools puts their students first. No matter what the problem is or how hard it is to find money for programs they always figure something out.