New Miami Local School District Reviews

New Miami local schools is a small public school but it is like one great family I am a sophomore and I love my school so much we have great staff and great students and I’ve went to this school for almost my whole life and I highly recommend this school if you’re looking for a great school and a great community for your children!
My experience at New Miami was amazing. They taught me so much within my 12 years of school. Everyone is so friendly and everyone is instantly family! New Miami never gives up on what they believe in!
Most of the teachers go beyond what they have to do for our children. It's a friendly environment and I feel safe for my children at this school.
Start Your Review of New Miami Local School District
New Miami is an overall good school that lacks potential opportunity for students due to small class sizes and poor staffing.
I really like the dedication of all the staff also my son Andrew is a young person who is shy and backward and when we came to New Miami he started to come out of his shell and started trusting his teachers, this is why Andrew is at his best with a 3.4 GPA and wants to push himself harder. The only thing that I can think of to do better is add more classes to chose from each semester. Thank you
What i like about this school are really involved in the students. The joy they have when they help students accomplish there goals.
Despite the school being rather small, you could not find a better school community. Teachers get to know their students personally and will gladly help those struggling in classes. I switched to New Miami Schools from Hamilton in the 7th Grade and I couldn't be happier.