New Madrid County R-I School District Reviews

I attended New Madrid County Central all four years and graduated from there in May of 2019. It was honestly a decent school, but had excellent teachers who got to know the students personally, and really made an impact. Although the teachers are good at what they do, the materials taught are not really preparing students for life after high school, and could be better improved.
My experience with NMCC was good, I enjoyed my four years learning with my peers and participating in the different clubs and sports. If I could change something about my school, it would be the level of academics we learn.
I have 3 children that have gone to school in this district. 2 are finished with school and my youngest is in middle school. We have had a great experience overall with teachers, principals and other students and parents. It's a really good school district.
Start Your Review of New Madrid County R-I School District
I overall had a very good experience at my school. One thing that I would want to change would be the amount of dual credit college classes offered. We should offer a better variety and more advanced classes. We should also offer more languages beside Spanish to be taught.
My daughter is in high school at NMCC and they have so many more activities to choose from than other schools in the area: theater, guitar, robotics, dual credit classes, tech skills school...good website too NmcEagleNation.com
I went to school here and now my children are going so I've seen what happena on both fronts. This is a great school district.
Teachers are helpful and care about your success. Offers good classes for college that you should take advantage of.
This is a really great school district. It may be small, but everyone will try their best for you to continue your education. The small local community can make everyone feel like family and this is especially prevalent in the amount of aid that is offered.