New London Local School District Reviews

A nice small town school. Teachers are good, helpful and knowledgeable. The music department is fantastic. Sports are good.
Nothing has changed since graduation other than some of the staff , same old same old bullying by staff and students still going on and now ran by prison guards it seems . Assigned seats for high schoolers on busses , no moving around during lunch, odd behaviour for a school . My child could not wait to flee especially when a teacher said they would not get into the program they applied for ....great job on positive reinforcement !
As a graduate of new london high school in 1990, i had no reservations on all 3 of my children attending and graduating from new london high school. The teachers have gone above and beyond to help my children and myself with any concerns that we had. As for the sports aspect my son who has ran cross country and track for the school has found it rewarding. He has been to the state competition twice in his high school career. He has now been accepted to Tiffin University and will also be participating in their cross country and track program.
Start Your Review of New London Local School District
My daughter was in 2nd grade and she had some issues but her teacher and staff worked with her so well! The food is not the best tasting and they could give variety to the younger students like the high school.