New Lexington City School District Reviews

I felt very prepared for college after attending. The teachers were so helpful and created learning plans that were individualized for different learning levels, and were great at keeping students engaged, and there are endless opportunities by attending.
I have went to new lex for all 13 years of my schooling. They have had good education. But their the students don't treat you as good.
Typical high school. The teachers are nice but the students are so separated into different groups and cliques.
Start Your Review of New Lexington City School District
I've been going to New Lexington all my life. It's a great school but some things can change like not being so strict and less bullies and people who have attitudes. Yes, I know everywhere you go you have someone or people who have attitudes but sometimes there is no need for attitude.
I liked how small the schools were. I knew everyone in my classes. I did not like how unprofessional some of the teachers were. On the contrary, some of the teachers I had there had an amazing impact on me and changed my life.
Current Senior at New Lexington High School
Low focus on future school opportunities
Unorganized Classroom Environments
Teachers are not involved with students
Lecture heavy classes
I would like to see more involvement with students with clubs and activities. I liked how many different sports and clubs I can choose from. Almost all the students are really nice and you can make friends pretty easily.