New Lebanon Central School District Reviews

I liked the closeness I had with my classmates and teachers. The ability to have access to extra help after school was a large plus for me. I was a member of sports teams my whole high-school career so I felt I was a large part of the community since sports were such a big deal all year round.

In terms of academics, I always pushed myself and was an advanced student in math and science. I struggled in math but there were teachers who wanted to help as long as you sought out the extra help. They even helped those kids who didn't want the extra help but still needed it.

Overall this school fosters a very caring and close community. Since it is small it creates its greatest downfalls such as little diversity and less college readiness due to less courses offered beside the required ones.
Some people might think it’s small but in the middle of nowhere but we have an awesome, tight-knit community, and a very sports-centered community.
New Lebanon is a school out in a small town, this school is incredibly smalls wich allows for better one on one teaching to the students
Start Your Review of New Lebanon Central School District
The New Lebanon Jr/Sr High school is a small school in a small town with very little people. There are many pros and cons within the district involving many factors that differ through many districts. One pro is the size of the school because of the positive involvement of teachers with kids. Each teacher gives tremendous effort into each students success and achievement.
very good teachers. they really prepare you for college. small school but the community cares a lot about your well being. school is being re done
I have been able to get a lot of one on one help here due to the classes being so small. Also, you get a lot of specialized help when it comes to applying to collage and thinking about the future, because even your councilor knows what you want to do.