New Haven School District Reviews

New Haven High School is a very small school. The whole student body at New Haven is like a family. The teachers here care about their students, and want a successful future for them. Each teacher goes into depth about their subject, and makes sure that each student understands the material. However, the amount of classes that New Haven offers is not as great as surrounding schools. Being a small school, our school is not able to offer many classes that students at larger schools are able to take. I believe with a wider variety of classes, students will be more interested in their classes and more college ready.
The New Haven School District provides you with the education of a private school at a public cost. Our community involvement and support really helps the schools flourish. Students are allowed to study without the worry of bullies, in an educational environment, and are allowed to participate in clubs and sports. Through the support they are provided, students can strive to go far.
New Haven is a great place to grow and learn! Some may think that having a high schools with less than 200 students could be a disadvantage. However, is has given me so many opportunities that I believe will help me succeed in life. The small class sizes allows students to receive a personalized one-on-one education and the limited amount of student body ensures greater possibilities in opportunities such as joining athletic teams and running for offices. I feel that New Haven High has prepared me for college and the real world!
Start Your Review of New Haven School District
One of my favorite things about the New Haven School District was how well the teachers interacted and bonded with the students. The class size was small enough that no student would be allowed to "slack off". If I could change one thing is some of the lunch foods.