New Haven Community Schools Reviews

New Haven is a small town that comes with a lot of support. Small classroom sizes means more one on one work with your teachers, improving your overall grade. Sports are still competitive and ended me with a spot on a college team! Great teachers, Great coaches, Great community!
It's a up and coming school, I would like to see more athletic options, at this time it has the basic options.
Close nit and supportive community. Quick response to concerns and friendly staff. Small School setting that can help with a strong learning environment.
Start Your Review of New Haven Community Schools
My experience at New Haven Community Schools was very average, the lesson plans we had were all bare minimum and we weren’t very well taught about college or even sat or act testing.
My kids love going to this school. We have never had a problem that hasn't been fixed right away. I have been involved with the district for many years.
I liked that the teachers were passionate about making sure we get a great education, also they prepared us for college.
much better than expected. Great stepping stone for your future as you ease into the college experience.
Thankfully I was a student before they removed the option to go to Macomb Academy of Arts and Sciences! The academics at New Haven went downhill as you went into higher grades. The school is bais against girls sports, the few they have.
I've been going to New Haven since 2009 and I really emoji the school. I like that the school is small but diverse because it really gives me a chance to learn one on one with the teacher.
Ive heard some teachers even say that its not there fault that the school is so bad but that the kids don't care about there education, so they think its OK for them not to care.