New Hartford Central School District Reviews

This is a great district. A lot of focus on on collage readiness. I do wish there was a little more focus on vocational offerings. Facilities are the best! Students have an open campus and are allowed to go out for lunch.
New Hartford Central School District helps prepare students for a promising future thanks to the great resources and teachers it has to offer.
New Hartford Central School District is known for academic excellence and great resources. It is a well funded district with wonderful faculty members who are helpful and kind. However, there is not a greatly diverse population for a general well-rounded experience. Additionally, there are a handful of administration members who don't put in full effort and could seem to care less about the students. Overall, it's a good experience.
Start Your Review of New Hartford Central School District
New Hartford senior high school is a excellent high school. They have a variety of opportunities for all students from arts to stem programs. They help you follow what you like to do by creating a schedule best fit for the individual students. Most teachers will not only help you in the classroom but will take time from there free blocks to help students that my be struggling or just need questions answered. New Hartford helps prepare you for you future endeavors and will work to get you were you wanna be.
Great school with a solid selection of courses and options available to get College credits as a high school student
Smaller school district with strong academic offerings. Most teachers are invested in student success. Affluent community, mostly Caucasian enrollment. Older buildings with improvements and additions over the years. Fitness facilities are somewhat lacking compared to other districts.
New Hartford Schools prepared me very well for college. I felt that I had a large advantage over non-new Hartford graduates entering college.
I have received a wonderful learning experience since Kindergarten. I have had the best teachers throughout my school experience. When I was having problems in elementary school, my teacher made sure I received all benefits the district had to offer. She worked with my parents and administrators to make sure I received all the help.
Personally i loved new hartford. I wish i could see more diversity. The teachers and staff are great
The school has so much to offer. Classes for all levels of students. Activities and clubs for all different interests. Athletics are top notch.
The staff and educators at New Hartford are always willing to help students, both current and graduated. I came back to get help with my current college math course from my old teacher and not only was she more than willing to help and sit down with me but my old math teacher from 4 years earlier also was willing to help! The music program is also amazing and has many opportunities and programs to be a part of a join.
The faculty is what makes New Hartford High School stand out among the rest of the schools in the area. Despite being located in a small town, the high school teachers are well-versed in their fields (especially the AP teachers), and are willing to provide help to any student that seeks it. The students are friendly (although most of the school is of European descent and tend to create niches) and the overall atmosphere is pleasant.