New Glarus School District Reviews

BAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BADBAD BAD BAD
Great curriculum and great opportunities for the students including clubs, sports and volunteering. Very community based and community involvement. The teachers have a vested interest in the children and do a good job communicating with parents and students as well. The school is very clean but is starting to get a bit overcrowded. It is a very desirable school and it shows through the school spirit!
Not good at all I just want to be sure that you are doing well and that you are doing well and that you are you still looking for a job
Thanks for the update and for me to get a new one and it was a pleasure to meet you and your family are you going to be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at
Start Your Review of New Glarus School District
I love the teachers, they assist with all my homework help and needs. They stand out as wonderful staff that caring and friendly
I had a rather good experience with this school! I attended it since Kindergarten so I might be a little biased having never seen other schools. I would say on they seem to know what they are doing in terms of academics however they are prone to change curriculum very rapidly from year to year with little to no outside input. So far they seem to have prepared me adequately for college I don't feel to far behind anyone yet. They aren't always ranked highly in sports and offer a very limited selection but what can I say they are a small rural school.
New Glarus is a very small school so it leaves it limited in the amount of classes it can offer. For children who are looking for challenging classes New Glarus may not be the best option. However, for just your average students New Glarus is a good and safe school.
Some of the teachers were good, while others were just terrible. There needs to be more diversity in classes for students to take. The class selection was very limited.
This district has great academics and also a focus on character and positive behavior. Much better than the previous district we were in.