New Deal Independent School District Reviews

Overall, it is a great school. The teachers are very great at working with you and helping you pass classes. They also have a good selection of sports as well as state contending programs for these sports. If I would change anything it would be some of the upper management like council members.
New Deal is a small school in an even smaller town. Everybody knows everybody and the town is very friendly. The school itself is a STEM academy and focuses mostly on its athletics, thus, only rating four stars. The teachers are very dedicated to their jobs and strive to educate their students in academics and help prepare them for their futures.
My experience at New Deal High School was outstanding. The environment was supportive and thriving. All of the teachers put in extra hours to assure that students success that not out of reach. The academics and athletics were amazing in their own ways. Although aince it is a very small school, the athletes are accepted to be students as well.
Start Your Review of New Deal Independent School District
My experience at New Deal has been average. The classes are very good but I would have liked to see more homework and note taking. Graduating from a high school where I don't have to do homework will sneak up on me when I have to do it in college. Also, I never really had to learn how to take notes or study and that will cause problems when I do it in college as well.