New Boston Independent School District Reviews

We are an overall budget school who does not have a lot of money but people try with what they have to make with fun. But sometimes even the adults and kids are difficult to deal with. If we could come up with ways or ideas for more activities or if kids would have more involve with school events, or the school food could improve, the school could be a lot better than what it is now.
I have been a student at NBISD since I was 4 years old. Through the years there has been a lot of inconsistency. For example, all four years I have been in high school we have had a different principle every year, not only that but also a different scheduling system as well. They treat some students with more leniency than others when refering to dress code. The school needs to make sure that when they hire more teachers to do a more throrough background for safety precautions and do a better job of making sure teachers actually teach the material that is to be learned.
I would love to see more teacher involvement with students, also other activities for students. The school is not too big, it is the perfect size. You will get to meet several different types of people. All of which are unique and nice.
Start Your Review of New Boston Independent School District
New Boston Independent School District has provided me with excellent academic opportunities. The teaching staff is great, the school provides a wonderful learning environment, and the extracurricular programs are wonderful. I do not wish I had an education anywhere else.
The schools and the school district is excellent, filled with great teachers who want to see you succeed. It is a very safe environment that is constantly growing with population and the strive for greatness. The counselors help their students with as much as possible and the school involves it's community and families.
Very fair district. Good working environment. Poor amount of classes offered and did not prepare for college very well.
Majority of the teachers I had I liked! One of my biggest pet peeves, though, was the inequality in exteacurriculars. They devote so much to football and athletics period over anything else and recognition.
My experience at new Boston was good. The teachers are great and supportive. They help the kids so much, and schedule their time around the kids. The one thing I would change would be that the teachers and counselors sit down with each senior and help them with all the scholarship and and application forms for colleges.
The staff is quite nice but the only drawback is that they aren't very fair nor great teachers. There are some teachers, however, who are very good at teaching, helping and explaining how they expect their work to be. Others just give you the work to figure out yourself with no explanation.