New Albany Public Schools Reviews

NAPS are concerned about academic rigor but also creating a safe environment where students can be themselves.
My experience at New Albany Public School was excellent. Havig attended all three schools, from elementary to the high school, everyone is like a family. The schools offer a variety of teaching methods to help each student succeed in life.
New Albany is a very helpful school that wants the best for their students. If you go to any teacher or administration, they will help you as much a student they can. The campuses are very nice, and the schools academics are above par.
Start Your Review of New Albany Public Schools
I think my education for New Albany School district is really top of the line. From the advanced technology available to students, to the great teaching staff. Top to bottom this school district really prepares its students.
I really love New Albany High school. The teachers and fatality are always willing to help you grow and learn. I think it's a growing school & community. Each student is given their own iPad, which is usued to further his/her education.
All of the faculty here at New Albany are very open minded and willing to try new things. They honestly do have the students' best interest at heart and it shows in every day activities. We have started something called "Genius Hour" which is an hour every day in which we can explore groups in which we may have an interest.
I am now attending New Albany MS highschool & I love it. The education process is a challenge, but it not only helps with your readiness for your future life ahead. The teachers and administrators are amazing at what they do best...making sure their students are very well educated and taken care of. They care a lot about students grades and stability throughout the school year and are willing to help in anyway. There's not one thing I would change about this school.