Neshoba County School District Reviews

Having moved from a tiny private school in Meridian, MS, I found the Neshoba County School District to be very welcoming and friendly. My favorite part about being in this school is the amount of hard work faculty and administrators put into ensuring we have the best education. However, if the cafeteria was as good as the people who work here, then it would be an even greater school.
I went to Neshoba Central from kindergarten to senior year. The elementary was average. academics was good in middle school but the high school was horrible. Teachers were sexist, racist, and homophobic.
i love how neshoba central high school helps students no matter the situation. all the principals , teachers , custodians know your name . the sport games brings everyone together. everyone supports and lift each other up during sad times . that’s why i love my high school and very proud to be a rocket !
Start Your Review of Neshoba County School District
I enjoyed the environment, but things could have been better such as the campus, parking, and the cafeteria is out dated.