Nekoosa School District Reviews

Nekoosa High School is a small, fun, and enriched school. I wouldn’t have changed my school choice for the life of me. Nekoosa fills students with knowledge and experiences that last a lifetime.
Graduating class of 2020 seems to be the last decent class out there. Behavioral problems are major in the younger classes. It seems as though staff is afraid of parents being mad. Elementary school students that get in trouble are sent to the office, only to color and receive a bracelet for causing trouble.
Nekoosa high school is an amazing school in a close knit, safe community. I loved it! I felt very comfortable during my time at Nekoosa. I learned a lot and became very prepared for college.
Start Your Review of Nekoosa School District
The best thing about Nekoosa School district is the involvement of the staff. I got to know every single one of my teachers on a personal level. Since it is such a small district I was able to develop relationships with my teachers which was very helpful during my high school years. The community is also very involved in the sports, homecoming, and other school activities. It's an amazing feeling how involved and close everyone is. I only wish there was a larger class selection, that would help me better prepare for college.