Neillsville School District Reviews

This school has great teachers who do care about the well being of their students. There are always clubs that fit anyone's talents. Everyone has a friend and the atmosphere is positive. They try really hard to make their school fun, safe and productive. Their main goal is to get us ready for college. Neillsville High School is great at making its students college-ready and they get us ready to face real-world.
It's small enough so everyone can feel like a family, the class sizes are comfortable and the teachers are very invested in their students and love their students a lot.
Neillsville is a small school with very little diversity or culture. The majority of the teachers and staff are really great! There is a lot of emphasis put on athletics and the student body tends to have a lot of school pride. Neillsville has an open campus for lunch periods which is really great because you are able to either go home for lunch or to one of the local eateries.
Start Your Review of Neillsville School District
I enjoyed the small rural setting of Neillsville High School. I would like to see the school add more challenging classes.
The staff were very encouraging and easy-going. I had many difficulties during my time there and they were very accommodating. Many of them were also really good with the special needs kids.