Neelyville R-IV School District Reviews

Neelyville is a small school but, the teachers and staff are dedicated in striving. They work hard to make sure their students can do well in life no matter what path they choose. They choose Education over phones. There are so many teachers that are loving an take care of their "kids" no matter what. The teachers go above and beyond to love us and educate us for life and college.
I liked the size of the school but it really needs more resources for the students in regards to tutoring, College prep, clubs and organizations and larger variety of sports.
I liked how the school was small but still had really good academics and sports. Never had a bullying problem, because everyone knew each other so it was much like a family.
Start Your Review of Neelyville R-IV School District
The food could use some serious work, as could college readiness. I felt that my preparing for college was more of a chore to some of the administration, and I was nowhere near knowledgeable about all of my opportunities. The teachers typically care about all students, and the classes are somewhat difficult but rewarding.
Still currently enrolled in Neelyville R-IV, I like the close-knit setting, the student teacher ratio is about 12-1. Although Neelyville is overall small in size, I would like to see a change in the student-teacher involvement. As well as more diversity, student involvement, changes to the school board officials, security policies, and last but not least - a change in the food policy. Nonetheless, Neelyville R-VI is essentially a great school to attend, being the district with the highest APR score in southeast Missouri.