Nebraska City Public Schools Reviews

Welp the teachers are great it’s just the only problem is the students it’s filled with drama, I’m a sophomore in this school and I’ve already seen so many fights. So if you choose to go here goodluck.
It would be nice to see more individual attention to children who are above or below the average. They tend to slip through system without the attention they could benefit from
I like that teachers will work with you and help you understand better. Something that could be changed is the food. They should make their food a bit better.
Start Your Review of Nebraska City Public Schools
While attending NEbraska City Public Schools I have learned a lot of things. I always felt like I was someone and felt great about being at school. I loved that I had the opportunity to be involved in several different activities. I would however, like to see the culture change and see more people take pride in what they do in representing NEbraska City.
Pretty laid back. Decent school. Challenging but very forgiving. Decent small town homie place. When in the school everyone knows everyone. There is a no bully rule and the teachers follow through with that. They also help you will college and get to know you personally.
I would like to see more parent involvement & support from the community. Overall it was a great school.
Nebraska City Public Schools offers a variety of paths for courses that will allow students to explore what areas they wish to go in after graduation. Partnering with the local Peru State College and Southeast Community College has given students who didn't seem themselves going anywhere a chance to go to college or learn several trades. However, the clubs and activities are lacking as just a couple teachers are supervisors to several organizations and tend to cancel practices/meetings or simply not have enough time to follow through with them. If done correctly, most clubs and organizations do well on both state and national levels.
I had a wonderful experience attending High School here. The teachers were all very nice and helpful and they made it easy to learn. The only thing I wish is that the level of classes would be higher. School seemed to be to easy for me and didn't really make me stretch.
I liked the close-knit aspect of the school and community. The teachers truly cared about the students, not just about making money. The variety of classes offered were very pleasing and allowed me to achieve the full high school experience.
Really nice school, also really nice teachers! Wish there was more recognition for academics and not sports.
good school. they have quite a few programs. Also do have quite a bad issue with LGBTQ+ bullying and fat shaming
I am currently a Senior at Nebraska City High School and I have been in this district since Kindergarten. All I have to say about the Academics and Teachers is that it depends on the teacher. Some of the teachers are really good and help prepare you for college and show that they care about you personally. While other teachers do not really care and just do the bare minimum. Find the good teachers and stick with them and you will go far.