Natchez-Adams School District Reviews

I have been in Natchez Adam's School District almost my whole life and I like it but things could be so much better than what they are. Since I have been here, I always wanted to move and go to another school. I always felt like there would be so much more to do and more opportunities than what we have to offer down here. The school system is almost like the city, dead. We barely have enough teachers and the one's we do have, not all of them are good teachers. The school system have been the same for years and nothing change but the teacher's, principal's, and up coming student's of that particular year. I would like, as a student of NASD, to see more great teachers, our school grade rising, students that actually want to be at school, more clubs, more sports, & most of all, thousands of wonderful opportunities to make Natchez Adam's School District a better district.
Natchez Adams School district is okay it has a lot of room for improvements. The teacher can been very mean and Lazy at times. They show favoritism to students. I think all students should be treated equally but overall I love my school district as a whole
My schools curriculum is a joke. The majority of teachers could care less what happens to the students after they leave their classes. It makes it that much more difficult on the few teachers who do care. There are almost no after school clubs or programs unless you play football or basketball. We don't even use textbooks.
Start Your Review of Natchez-Adams School District
I have served 2 years so far as a high school student. I have been at the high school for my sophomore and junior year. I had great moments with the teachers and students.
My teachers teach me all of things at first I didn’t understand my class but then my teacher help me which made me get a complete understanding. One thing I would like to change about my school is the school, itself.
Because my school is a outside school which mean we have no hallways just Sidewalks .
Natchez High School is a very friendly and welcoming school. Everyone is generous and willing to help you. Natchez High was more of a family than just students and administrators. Our motto is We're ALL IN! This meant that if one person was lacking, then we all are lacking. No one was left to stand alone, because we all looked out for one another. I graduated from Natchez High with a song in my heart to learn something new! ( in the words of Mr. Ernest Tony Fields). Bulldog Nation Principal
Natchez-Adams School district has a couple of positive and negative benefits. On the positive side, they had a great variety of sports, they gave students the opportunity for college classes and hours etc. Also, students parents would participate more in active parent organizations held at the school. On the negative side, there were barely teachers every year, students were disrespectful and out of control. I suggest they also get more security for the campus.
My experience in this school district was very good. I graduated from Natchez Early College Academy with 41 college credits. My classmates also received college credits while we were enrolled in NECA. I believe being apart of Natchez Early College Academy is why my experience in the district was so great. We had the best teachers and administrators of the district.
Being a student at Natchez High school for four years before graduating in 2016 was amazing. I loved the fact that we were all a big family. Every school has their own problems including this school but it was ok because we learned as a whole how to get through the toughest times. I loved my peers. I love that the teachers showed how much they cared. I would like to see changes in the academic area because our students need to be prepared in every way possible for college because it's hard and this is coming from an alumni.
Natchez High has a loving community of staff and student . When one person fall we all fall . The only thing we need to improve is our educational system. We don't have the funding for teachers , therefor students are taking online classes and failing . Our school has state test 2/3 of the year , leaving our resources, such as the library, out of use for students.
Great School Despite What Other Reviews Say, We Plenty Of Teachers That Will Do Their Best To Help You Out.
I attend Cathedral High. I like that teachers know me and my habits, and really care that I succeed in education and life.
I honestly recommend this District to all my friends and family. The teachers are all welcoming and friendly and it genuinely feels like a family. Whenever there has been a small problem it has been dealt with straight away. Our schools or great . We are excited about New computers labs, Our Administration staff, and new reading and math programs. As a learning community, we are continually looking to improve every school. One source we use to reflect on our strengths and areas for improvement is the School Report Card. Natchez -Adams school is over all a safe and good district ,It just need new updated schools
What I like about the Natchez Adams School district was that they made sure no student was left behind . They also made sure we understood everything .
My experience during Natchez High School, was kind of fun. The teachers would teach well some of them. We didn't really have no books to take home to actually study for a test or anything. I wish we had more books so I can study at home. I was smart and active in school. I was in the band, choir, National Honor Society and Beta Club. I really love Natchez High and I appreciate all the teachers that did their best teaching me.
Natchez Adams School District is And Al right School I just wish that they prepared me better for college