Naples Central School District Reviews

I love Naples it’s a great town and a great atmosphere with great teachers and people. As an athlete I feel like the athletics are far inferior than other schools. Other than the athletics I love the school and i love everything about it.
Naples Central School is a very inviting environment, with dedicated teachers, hardworking students, and an abundance of extracurricular activities. You are never asked to do something alone, there is always a helping hand or a faculty member to rely on.
Naples is a small school with a lot to offer. You get to form a relationship with your teachers and peers. Witch more electives, college courses, and AP courses that you could imagine Naples is proud of getting you ready for your future.
Start Your Review of Naples Central School District
I have attended Naples Central School my entire life. Naples is a small community where everyone knows everyone. The small class sizes have greatly benefited my learning and allowed me to form close relationships with my teachers and my coaches. Despite the small size, Naples Central School offers a wide variety of classes that have prepared me and my peers for our future college experiences. Naples Central School has given me a great education to pursue my future.
Naples is a very small school, but for its size it offers a great variety of courses including 8 AP classes. However, Naples High School could benefit from raising its standards in several respects including academics, effort, and discipline.