Naches Valley School District Reviews

I appreciate the small size of the district, and the commitment of the teachers. There are limited opportunities for foreign languages, and overall the district seems to have limited parent involvement. Would like to see teachers be able focus on life skills, financial preparedness, and good ol' American history and social studies. There does seem to be an increasing number of students who struggle with significant behavioral issues. This is likely a challenge in many districts, however I have witnessed the repeated disruption created by one student in a classroom, and this negatively impacts the 20 other students who are there to attend and learn. This is a close-knit community, and my children do enjoy attending school here.
Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.Its the best school ever.
Naches has a really good programs and they have longer class periods which help students get their work done in class.
Start Your Review of Naches Valley School District
The small size helps the students learn. I have enjoyed my time in the district and look forward to graduating from it.
At Naches Valley High School I found that everyone there was part of a cliche. This is becasue most people that go to the school have known everyone else since middle school or even longer than that. As a result I found it difficult to find a friend group to fit in with, until I met some people that played the same sport as me. My advice for anyone joing the school is that they should ask around and find out who is in the same sport as them.
I have been going to Naches Valley since kindergarten. I have had amazing teachers that have made huge positive influences on my life. The teachers there are great and loving, they really care about you as an individual. That may be because the student body is so small, which is okay because it enables you to form bonds with people you've gone through high school with. They also offer the Running Start program which I have been given the opportunity to do. One thing I would change would be, the safety aspect. You feel safe, however there is no security system whatsoever which recently is more unnerving. Naches is my home and it is an amazing school that has given me an amazing high school experience.
Naches is a small and great school. The teachers are awesome and really cool. I love the location it is at but the one stop light for drivers gets busy when school is out. I also like the schedule they have.
Ive had a decent experience with Naches Valley. I would like to see a few changes such as a better variety of classes, and a more caring staff.
I liked that everyone knew everyone at school, because it was a small school. I would like to see more class options, like other foreign languages. Another science and math classes.
Naches had great teachers, courses, and overall learning experience for my son. The teachers are respectful, caring, and sensitive.
It's a very personal environment, with small class sizes to help you be college ready. Many advanced classes to help you take that step farther to be college ready. Lots of extracurricular activities for you to be involved in, especially for a small school. Teachers are always available and very willing to help.