Muscle Shoals City Schools Reviews

Great school system that meets the needs of individual students to prepare them for college and career. Offers variety of different classes that can help narrow down a career path for students and help plan the future better.
My experience in the Muscle Shoals school system has been great, we have a great career academy and they really prepare you for the college/career that you want.
My children have had tremendous opportunities in this school system. They have excelled academically and musically. The band program is top notch, and there is no other program in the area that compares.
Start Your Review of Muscle Shoals City Schools
I was not always in a school system like Muscle Shoals City Schools. I was in a place where I wasn't getting the help I needed; however, once I moved to the school, I was met with a sense of hospitality and desire for progress. In the first month of my journey, I had experienced an amazing change in my personality and desire for higher education. Deeper into my journey, I was met with a huge black hole, but the hospitality that I had been met with was shown until I got back on my feet. One thing I would change is more attention to the arts and not just painting. We have the most amazing art programs, but most people don't pay attention to them, because information for is not shared enough.
I have to say that our school is one of the better schools in the area. The teachers prepare students for upcoming grades and college in the best ways possible. In recent years all the schools in the system have gotton access to top notch resources such as chrome books and up to date textbooks and such. All schools have many clubs and organizations to choose from, but there could still be more. Sports is very important here but I feel like the arts deserve more attention than they are given. The food in both the cafeteria and the vending machines has improved in recent years, it tastes much like you would expect from a school cafeteria with plenty of options, but I feel there are few things that could change.
My experience here was great! The teachers were always willing to help us students' if we begin to slack in out classes. I learned a lot from attending this school! One good thing about attending this school I was DEFINITELY preparded for college!
Muscle Shoals City Schools are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The teachers went to the school when they were little and they were taught by our older teachers. Everyone are either family friends of relatives. Here at MSMS we are a big Family.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Muscle Shoals City Schools because I always feel safe and have never been in a better environment for learning than I have here. Also great cafeteria food!
Muscle Shoals City Schools is by far the best schools in the shoals area. We have a great group of teachers that want to see all their students succeed. They don't just wan them to succeeded in high school they want them to succeeded in college and in their careers. I am proud to say I am a student at Muscle Shoals City Schools.
They are a wonderful school district. The majority of the administrators aim to give every child the education & resources they need to have the opportunity to attend a great college. They also provide many scholarships to just about every child that helps with the decisions they make as far as furthering their education. They also invite some of the best college recruiters to attend all sport events. Although they work in the best interest of the students, some things go unnoticed because of their "precious" reputation. I graduated a little over 2 years ago, and I truly hope that by now things have gotten alot better and more students are being treated fairly. Despite these situations, the administrators and counselors always make sure that students on the road to college are taken care of. They hold many meetings with students and parents and allow colleges to visit and speak about their university.
Muscle Shoals City Schools is a very well rounded school district. The schools provide students with an excellent opportunity to achieve their future goals. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is trying to find a strong active and academic community.
The High School is great, but the administration is corrupted and awful to the point to where we're sending kids home for having red hair, and constantly changing handbook rules in ways that cause students to get in trouble because for some reason our administration loves to send kids home.