Murray Independent Schools Reviews

The teachers are very caring about their students and the band program is fully supported by the whole school.
Some of the teachers are excellent, there is a good ratio of teachers to students. The building was old and they are finally doing repairs and renovations. I believe I am prepared for college due to the classes I was able to take.
I’m new at Murray Independent high school this year. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. The principal is great she is very involved with the students education. It’s a great school.
Start Your Review of Murray Independent Schools
The school has a wide variety of classes with teacher that will push you to do your best every day. They strongly discourage bullying and I never felt unsafe at school.
Murray has one of the highest scores every year in the state of Kentucky. The principal really works with all students personally by encouraging sports and good academic work.
The Murray Independent School system has prepared my for the next step in life. ACT Prep and College Prep have prepared me for college and higher education.
Variety of classes & clubs offered. Love the dual credit classes for high school & college. Building is being renovated. Can't wait to see the improvements next year!
Murray High is a very relaxed and fun environment to experience and I love coming to school everyday. All sports teams do great and our principal loved to stay involved with us. I can wait to see the new building!
The only thing I didn't like about Murray is going to begin being fix next school year. Small school, big standards. Amazing teachers and principals.
I like that the district is very academically driven. With top spots in the state, Murray is one of the most expecting schools when it comes to academics. A close second is a tie between the band and sports. Grades come first, but a good basketball game or band show come in a close second. Students participating in any varsity sport and band will spend countless ours perfecting their skills.