Mulberry School District Reviews

Mulberry is a wonderful, small town school. The superintendent truly cares about every child and wants the best for the district as a whole. The teachers are hardworking and passionate about what they do. Some might think that small town schools can’t measure up to big schools. This school district may not provide every extra curricular activity out there, but you can’t beat the one-on-one attention each child receives. It’s a growing district on the rise.
Most the teachers are awesome a lot of one on one time with the kids I love that!!! The one thing I would like to see is better school busses and shorter bus routes.
Mulberry is a great place to work. The expectations for the students is on the rise which will, in turn, push these young men and women to reach beyond what they once thought was possible.
Start Your Review of Mulberry School District
I love everything about this school district. Through all of the years that I have been attending this school, I have watched it improve so much, and it only continues to get better. I am proud to have attended this school district and proud that my siblings attend it.