Mt. Vernon/Enola School District Reviews

I like that Mount Vernon is a very small school district. I attended from Pre-K through 12th grade and never required to have student ID because your teachers and staff knew you and your parents. But a little diversity would be nice with more student clubs and activities that don't revolve around basketball.
Mt. Vernon/Enola School District has a lot of positivity and a family-like atmosphere. Teachers are very helpful, caring, and keep students on track.
This school is honestly pretty bad. Most of the teachers don't care about teaching us and the children are hateful. I would like to see everyone to care about their education.
Start Your Review of Mt. Vernon/Enola School District
I loved the experiences and the friends that I have made at this school. I feel like I am prepared for college and prepared for what life puts in my path based off of the things that I have learned at this school. I wish I had more diverse class options. I liked most of my teachers and most of the students that attended this school. I am glad that I went to high school here and would not trade the things that I have learned from this school for anything.