Mountain Lakes School District Reviews

The Mountain Lakes School District is a great place to learn, grow and set high disciplines for yourself in order to be the best you can be. However, the diversity is very little.
The teachers and staff at Mountain Lakes are great! They are very invested in your learning opportunities and want to see you succeed.
It is a relatively small school, about 700 students, and everybody knows everybody. Teachers are always willing to help, but some students can be snobby. The high school overall has great athletics and academics.
Start Your Review of Mountain Lakes School District
I like how close the community is and how passionate everyone is about our town. There are alot of clubs and activities to take part in at school. Most of the teachers are very nice will stay after school to help or answer any questions. You can tell the teachers care about their students here. There are plenty of sports to participate in at Mountain Lakes. While the main sports are taken very seriously with Football and Lacrosse being the big two, if you'd like to just learn other sports aren't as serious. Here you can make friends for life and most people who come to Mountain Lakes stay for most of their lives.
My experience in MLHS was overall very positive. The teachers are very nice and very helpful. The administration is very reasonable and makes me feel very safe while I'm in school. However, sports dominate the student population and as a student who was never planning on doing sports in college, I felt like an outcast because I wasn't committed to a college sophomore year for lacrosse.
I went to a different school district up until 8th grade when I decided to move to the Mountain Lakes School District. This was because of the great reviews I heard from freinds and family. My expieirence here has been beyond amazing. Mountain Lakes High School has such great faculty members. The teachers here acually care about students and their success during and after High School. Although there isn’t much diversity among the student body, the students care for one another and really push each other to succeed to the best of their ability.
Overall a very green and beautiful place with decent amenities. The woods look just like Twighlight saga scenes, and is especially gorgeous during the winter months. People are friendly and culturally diverse which is good for immigrants and travelers. Close to the big apple and there are plenty of business companies around the area.