Mount Horeb Area School District Reviews

Have been trying for 23 months to get my son’s IEP corrected with appropriate resources and supports. My son has essentially been “shelved” for 2 years by the Primary and Early Learning Center Staff. The district continues to demonstrate that students with special needs are not important to them.
I always felt so safe within the Mount Horeb School District. I never saw bullying and drugs occurring even though I'm sure it still happens unfortunately. I would like to diversity grow more. I do believe it's growing more as the community grows. Mount Horeb is a great community that rallies together for everyone!
The school district is good but it's not the best. There are a few teachers who are just rude and look down on students while there are others who are the best and really kind. Has a good amount of activities that students can join.
Start Your Review of Mount Horeb Area School District
many wonderful teachers, lots of options for artistically and musically gifted students. administrative support and understanding for kids with certain needs greatly lowers as time goes on. not a good school district for above muddle school level transgender students.
Mt. Horeb has a very good education program as well as many advanced classes to ensure college readiness. There is also a good guidance office with resources for students who have a variety of challenges. The only thing is, the school can be cliquey and it’s not very diverse.
I like the enthusiasm all of the teachers have about the students. They are all passionate to teach us and enjoy getting to know us personally. The college prep we receive is top-notch, but I do wish that there were a few more AP classes offered (only 9/10 currently). Excellent facilities, we just received a new air conditioning unit throughout the school which is working exceptionally well! MHASD is awesome!