Mount Airy City Schools Reviews

My overall experience at Mt. Airy High School has been very positive. The atmosphere is very much like a family. I feel the teachers care very much about your success and work very hard to help you achieve your goals. This a a small town environment with big goals and success.
Positive hometown feel and friendly staff at each school. There is a strong academic culture at each school with schools collaborating with each other to ensure student learning. There is a wide selection of extra-curricular activities and athletics that can meet the needs of every student.
The setting is very personal with not too many kids to a class. Although, I wish they would've kept their regulations consistent.
Start Your Review of Mount Airy City Schools
I was very prepared for my college experience. Lack of advanced placement classes was not good. Positive athletic experience. Smaller classes. Tight knit community.
Totally prepared for college! College was a breeze because I was so well prepared in my middle school and high school years at Mount Airy.
My experience with Mount Airy City Schools was average. Most of the teachers I had were very good, but I noticed that many of them left to go to other schools due to bad administration. Also there was a heavy importance based on sports and little attention on the arts. However I had no experiences with any crime and many people were polite.