Mossyrock School District Reviews

Mossyrock High School has given me many memories and has taught me a ton. I enjoy everyday even though some days are slow. The teachers are very caring and push us students to be better people. I wish Mossyrock would update their study tools, but other than that the school is a great little school. I am glad to have had the opportunity to attend Mossyrock. I know that the following class man will say the same and will successful in anything hey do because of this school. Even though it’s a small town and small school it has a lot to offer.
Mossyrock School District is a stellar establishment. I have experienced Mossyrock Elementary, Junior High, and High School. Mossyrock is a small community surrounded by other small communities. Over the years many surrounding school districts have combined resources in order to provide a better experience for their students, but often times this led extra stress for students and staff. Mossyrock has always been ahead of the game when it comes to applying for grants, sending teachers for training, and improving the facility, so they have not had to make a change. Throughout my years at Mossyrock I gained meaningful relationships not only
with my teachers and various staff members but also with my peers. I have been an alumna for many years now and I still keep in touch with my peers. Mossyrock School has succeeded in their attempts to cultivate a safe environment for students to learn and blossom into well rounded adults, and I couldn't be prouder to be a product of that success.
well, so far my school is really good. right now our volleyball team is undefeated. my school is top in the state for testing. the teachers really help out the students in everything and the food is ok. i think everyone should go to mossyrock school
Start Your Review of Mossyrock School District
This is a very small school district. I feel that they offer many elective classes 4 the school size that they have. The school is small so it is strange how the junior high and high school children intermix with classroom and teachers. Although it might be good for our young students to understand High School experience better by integrating earlier. I know schools in Europe have a 5-year set up where 8th 9th 10th 11th and 12th or together.