Morris Public Schools Reviews

Morris is a great school, filled with wonderful staff and amazing people. Morris is where friendships are made to last forever. Yes, this is a small school and it makes getting to know one another a lot easier and not just for the students, but the teachers as well. the relationships between students and faculty amazing, it is so different from any other schools i have been to. in conclusion, I would highly recommend going here!
I love mps. I had a lot of great friends. And the teachers are awesome. They taught me so much and I had fun learning it.
There are lots of great activity like band, FFA, and FCA at Morris. The teachers here push you to be get better and are helpful.
Start Your Review of Morris Public Schools
I've attended Morris since 1st grade and really haven't had any big issues. For me personally I've only had 2 grade school teachers that my mom and I had issues with. I absolutely wouldn't have wanted to go to school at any of the other local schools in this area. My high school teachers have been awesome and have always encouraged me to reach higher than my expectations. The only negative thing I can say is that I really wish the faculty and administration would take the whole bullying issue a little more serious.
I'm a graduate of Morris Public Schools. I went to Morris all of my younger yes of school. Morris is a good school.
I liked that is was a very small school and that the teacher got to know the students very well. One thing I want changed is that there be some extra classes added.
I came to Morris Public Schools in 8th grade and it overall is a great school. The people are kind and it offers a lot of opportunities. The food is not so great but thats most schools and some teachers are a little lazy.
Morris is a good school with great programs. The majority of the teachers are really great and helpful.
I love Morris, Morris is a great place to be. Small town loving people. Loving teachers. It's an overall great school!!
At Morris I loved Model United Nations, Student Council, academic team, prom committee, theater, and the National Honors Society. I am the president for NHS, and being in NHS means always looking for volunteer work. My volunteer history ranges from the Special Olympics, to building adobe houses in Peru. Great teachers are at Morris from the 1st grade to the 12th grade.