Morenci Area Schools Reviews

Morenci is a small school where everyone knows each other. I would say as far as high school classes that Morenci needs more college prep or AP classes available to students. They don't have much variety for students to choose from. That is one disadvantage to a small school. I like that it is small because you know everyone in the community and receive support from parents and students. Overall I have had a good experience at Morenci Schools.
Great school district w/great teachers that care! Morenci High School was just nationally recognized in U.S News & World Report. Morenci has helped my children excel so much in school.
Came from a bigger school district & since my son has been with Morenci his reading levels have excelled beyond expectations! We’re very happy with Morenci Schools and there teacher.
Start Your Review of Morenci Area Schools
Morenci is a great school. Smaller classes & more one on one time for the students. We're very happy with Morenci especially after coming from a big school district.
The teachers helped me a lot when I had my questions. This benefited me very much because I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the teachers!
I liked Morenci Area Schools because it was small and the classroom size was small also so it was a comfortable learning experience.