Montville School District Reviews

Committed to working with students, though students needing accommodations may need to be vigilant in making sure accommodations are met. education prepared me for my first 2 years of college fairly well.
The learning experience at Montville is one of the best you could get in the country. The teachers become your family, your capabilities are constantly stressed year by year with intense be manageable academic rigor, and you actually enjoy getting up every morning to see the teachers and friends you love!
The teachers here are amazing. They work hard to prepare kids for the next level. However, the students can be difficult at times, and the school lunches are usually not satisfactory.
Start Your Review of Montville School District
As a senior at Montville High School, I feel very prepared to go out to college. My teachers and administration have done a great job at equipping me with the skills I need to be ready for a college environment.
Budget spending and some staff members were my biggest issue. A lot of the people there didn’t really care, low quality materials and food. Certain teachers treated certain students differently.
Everyone knows everyone. No one is here to judge. Our staff are close with the students as friends, teachers and mentors. Education is structured & we do what we need to for the students to continue to get by.
While I have had bad experiences with teachers because some don't teach, my overall experience has been very good.
I have grown up in Montville and did enjoy my experience in it's school system. The high school is a relatively small school which is nice in that you get to know your fellow students and teachers somewhat well. The teachers offer a diverse group of classes, especially history, one of my favorite subjects. The sports program is able to allow most students, who want to be involved, to participate. The guidance department takes a great interest in the students and there future which is such a benefit, especially in the junior and senior years. The building itself has been renovated but still lacks air conditioning which during the warmer months makes the conditions difficult. I would say that all-in-all I would rate Montville High School as above average to excellent based on the parent-student-teacher-guidance counselor involvement.
Montville provides many opportunities for their students. Academics and extracurricular activities seem to go hand and hand, without forgetting the importance of education. The schools are becoming more diverse.
Montville high school has provided me with an excellent education and skill set to succeed in my future academic endeavors.
There always comes a special time in the year when the Pep Rallies roar with such intensity that the middle school sends complaints down to the high school.

Montville has received a poor reputation, but you just have to realize that high schools are just about the same - no matter where you go. Steer away from the trouble makers, and won't turn out like the 0.1% that society shames.

I personally found that Montville offered a strong diversity of academic courses, given its size. I will admit that some teachers have difficulty adjusting to the different learning styles of students, but they all fulfill their jobs in the end. I will say that they could definitely improve on preparing students for college (in terms of the number of AP/ECE classes, and stressing the importance of standardized testing).

We offer a myriad of clubs and activities, so you'll probably find what you're looking for. If you don't, then feel free to just start one up.
Teachers and guidance counselors are very supportive. There are a wide variety of courses to take. I especially liked the robotics and computer courses.