Montpelier Exempted Village School District Reviews

Montpelier high school was an overall great experience. The teachers (most of them) are eager to help you learn and grow. They genuinely care about their students and constantly push them to be the best they can be. However, administration could use some help. They care more about being right and being the boss that they over look a lot things and missed opportunities to get to know their students and teach them.
At Montpelier there are many people who just show up to make sure they don't get in trouble with the law. The school feels very safe but there are a lot of drug users that go here. Much of the food isn't very good there are only a few dishes that i would recommend.
This is a great small town school with opportunity to grow and compete amongst classmates as well as teammates since montpelier provides a variety of sports and clubs for students to be involved in. It's a great school to have went to and I can say that I am proud to have graduated as a Montpelier Locomotive.
Start Your Review of Montpelier Exempted Village School District
Montpelier Exempted Village School District is for students and families who are wanting to find a small town with a small school. At Montpelier, there are no cliches. The "jocks" are also "band geeks" and everyone feels accepted by the teachers and administration. The thing I love most about the school is the teachers and administration. No matter what is going on in my life, I can always count on them to be there for me. Whether I just need to talk to be social, or if I need to rant about what is going wrong in my life, or if I need advice or help with anything from homework to personal problems, there is always at least one teacher or administrator available to talk to.