Monte Vista School District Reviews

I like all the friendly people. All students treat each other as family which makes everyone very close but the school as a whole does not have all the resources needed to get us college ready as well as not very many opportunities to succeed in school.
As a high school senior, I’d like to say that high school is just high school. Almost everyone goes through it and gets out. High school is the start of experiencing who we are as a person and how life may be. Monte Vista High School was a great experience and I’m thankful for everything I had and did.
Overall I have enjoyed my time in the Monte Vista School District I enjoy the environment and the education I have received but a few things I would change is the school approach to helping seniors get scholarships and also our ability to do scientific research and projects I feel were lacking.
Start Your Review of Monte Vista School District
I like Monte Vista High School. One thing I would've like to see change is having a soccer team since I was a freshman. More school spirit would be nice for our games at home. I think teachers are great. Always willing to help out and take time to work with you.