Monroe School District Reviews

We are a very supportive school district we go to all of the games and cheer on our different teams.
Great teachers always giving attention to the students needs. The district goes above and beyond for the students and families. The sports they offer and great offer including choir which I loved so much
We changed over to trimesters from quarters/semesters and from 8 to 5 classes for the 2018-2019 school year. At first I was apposed to the change, but as the year has gone on I have had less homework and more class time for activities and free work time. I feel more productive than I have the past 3 years.
Start Your Review of Monroe School District
There isn't anything particularly special about this school. Nothing stands out anyway. One thing I would say is to GET INVOLVED! Joining clubs such as Model UN and Forensics are where I've had the most fun and made the most friends. When it comes to teachers, some are better than others, but only one or two stand out. Classes are really what you make of them though.
Monroe school district has a very ry innovative board with a supportive community. The school are inclusive but the administration could use some transparency.
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Monroe School District. I went there for all four years of my high school career and, after graduation, I felt prepared to enter the "real world." The teachers were always willing to stay late to help me if there were things I didn't understand and I felt that I received a quality education from them. The only thing I would say needs improvement is their college readiness program. I didn't really feel that they helped me with my applications or with helping me decide what to do with my life. However; I still enjoyed my time there and am grateful for my education from them.
I grew up in the Monroe School district, going to one of the three public elementary schools, the middle school and the high school. It is a great school district with teachers that help students achieve and become better people.
I liked that the high school offered a lot of PLTW classes, as well as AP classes. The class size was generally small, and the teachers were always willing to help you out. But we did have a lot of new teachers coming and going all the time.