Mogadore Local School District Reviews

Mogadore is a small school in a small community with amazing teachers that helps us when we are struggling and helps us be prepared for our future. I think that there should be more AP classes to further our knowledge.
My experience at Mogadore local school district is very helpful but not very ready for college. I felt that i lacked the knowledge to succeed in college my very first year. I feel that the teachers are very helpful, but the food was not good. The cafeteria needed to come up with some healthy menu items but know how to cook them. They did not have a variety of healthy food.
I really like mogadores sense of community. The whole town is connected and it really brings everyone together. The whole town supports all the sports teams whether its a friday night football game or a mid week wrestling meet.
Start Your Review of Mogadore Local School District
Mogadore is a great school to attend. Students feel safe here and get the education that they need. With small class sizes the students feel close to the teachers and have more help/resources needed. Mogadore is in need of a more diverse population, with the students all being so close to one another they end up close minded to more diverse populations.