Minidoka County Joint School District Reviews

Minidoka County has great schools(Elementary-High School) in an awesome community. If there was anything I could change about the district is the funding, we are always short on funding and in need of grants.
The school district and employees are actually understanding and caring, but have limited resources and sets back the educational environment.
I think the teachers are very nice and they care about everyone. If you needed help with anything, they would be willing to stay after school to help you understand whatever you are struggling with.
Start Your Review of Minidoka County Joint School District
Overall the experience was amazing, I think back and those years I spent in Minico were unforgettable. I'm proud to have been a Spartan. I made friends who've stayed in my life even after graduation. To those who have a choice whether to attend Burley or Minico, I would highly suggest giving Minico a try!
I like the involvement with the students and teachers. Everyone knows each other and tries to help each other when they need help. The thing I would like for it to change is the food. Sometimes the food is not that great and it could be better if they had more food choices.
I feel like the school district that I attended was pretty good, every teacher would ask each individual if we were all doing well in school.
Teacher to student ratio was low it was always easy to talk to the teachers whenever you needed. Everyone wanted to help you succeed.