Milton-Union Exempted Village School District Reviews

I have loved this school. Starting kindergarten here and finished out here. Couldn't find anything wrong with it.
I liked the communication between students and teachers. I always felt like I could get the help I needed. However, sometimes with certain teachers there was a lack of communication and I feel like some teachers should not work there. Although, I do recognize the schools efforts in bringing in teachers that would support students and do an excellent job in teaching and supporting the programs that students take.
I have created many relationships through the Milton-Union school district, some I know will last a lifetime. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I feel there could be improvement in the administration of the school.
Start Your Review of Milton-Union Exempted Village School District
Milton-Union provided a learning environment that engaged the student body as a whole. Friendly and understanding staff made it easy for students to feel comfortable attending school.
I personally have had a great experience at Milton and I think it is due to how involved I was. Our community is really involved as well so it makes you feel proud to come from a small town. I have loved being apart of my volleyball team and I would not change anything about my small high school.
I attended Milton-Union Schools K-12. I loved most all of my teachers. They were very invested in their students and took great care of us. When I attended, it wasn't a very diverse school. As time goes on though, I believe it is gaining more diversity.