Milpitas Unified School District Reviews

Calaveras High School has really helped to shape me into the person I am today. Because of Calaveras High School, I become more confident as a person, and now, a natural leader. Although there were several fights and incidents within the four years I attended, my overall experience was positive. You don't only learn academically, but also personally, discovering who you are as a person. There are many staff and students who are willing to help you, all you have to do is ask! I'm thankful to have attended Calaveras High School and create memories that will last a lifetime.
I have been going to schools in Milpitas since kindergarten. I have had an amazing education here and I will be sad to leave.
I like the diversity of students and teachers at the high school. The teachers are all really nice and are willing to help you if you ask. However, some classes may require you to teach yourself the material since the teacher doesn't teach that much.
Start Your Review of Milpitas Unified School District
Milpitas Unified School District is very good at making their students feel included, allowing students spread their ideas, and utilizing students' ideas.
My experience with the Milpitas Unified School District has been good, my teachers are nice and helpful. I started in this district in 3rd grade and have only had good experiences since. The workload can be a little much but overall good learning experiences.
Milpitas High School has really helped to shape me into the person I am today. Because of Milpitas High School, I become more confident as a person, and now, a natural leader. Although there were several fights and incidents within the four years I attended, my overall experience was positive. You don't only learn academically, but also personally, discovering who you are as a person. There are many staff and students who are willing to help you, all you have to do is ask! I'm thankful to have attended Milpitas High School and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Milpitas High has a great environment and many clubs to take part in. We have a lot of spirit events and activities, but there isn't too much participation. Most teachers are understanding and interested in what they are teaching. The main drawback is the lack of a few AP classes such as AP CS.
I believe that the Milpitas Unified School District is a great district to go to school at. For the most part, the teachers are fantastic. Especially as you progress througout the years, the teachers become more relatable and more understanding.
This is a great school overall. Students are being given good opportunities to succeed. Most of the teachers are good and so are the classes, although they can be a little stressful at times.
Some of the facilities, resources and safety precautions could be better. It is an open-campus for a large part. The school might also be overcrowded. There are about 3300+ kids in the school as of right now.
MUSD is a great district. It help prepare you for college. Tons of support from everyone. Great school and great district. They help alot with everything.
Milpitas High School is an above average school. It is very competitive and classes are challenging. Most of the students are asian and diversity is low.
The Milpitas Unified School District contains a supportive staff and an diverse environment. Students tend to score really well on tests here and seem to mostly end up successful. Most of the teachers tend to be nice and caring. The Milpitas Unified School District is a district with many ups, but it still has some flaws in it.
Milpitas High School has a very welcoming environment. It is a really great school with lots of opportunities to rise and grow and shine.
My experience was fine over all. The music program is pretty good. Unique students and amazing teachers seen everyday.
I liked how the teachers were very supportive and encouraged their students to be more motivated to succeed in school.
The diversity at Milpitas High School is refreshing. During my years at MHS, I was introduced to a variety of cultures through students, school activities and shows, and lessons. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting people from all types of backgrounds. The academics are above average. Although AP classes are offered, there are not too many options for advanced classes until junior year which makes pursuing a high school resume packed with advanced classes challenging. Some teachers care about students' education while others clearly do not.
i feel this is a good school district to grow up in. I've been with this district since kindergarten, so i really got the full experience and i had a good one. I think educationally wise we aren't private school level , but were somewhere high and in between. the diversity of our schools are pretty good, i feel like i grew up ion a diverse city and school, which made me learn about other cultures.
Start Your Review of Milpitas Unified School District
Milpitas High has offered great education in a good environment the past years I've attended. I've had great teachers that all have the desire to teach and help our minds grow.
Milpitas High School has very good teachers and a good academic push for all students. The school overall was a great one for me, and my guidance.
It’s a very diverse school district, which is amazing to see. The teachers put in their efforts and time to each of their students and Superintendent Cheryl Jordan guarantees that our schools are a safe place to learn and grow for the students.